Arsenal v Chelsea (prem)official next match thread

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby Tenbob » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:08 am

Can't see any change , we will have the ball but bore the pants of everyone once we get near the 18 yard line.
Chelsea will break with speed and efficiency and score at will.
If Sanchez is going lets get a new system in where we don't have to pass to the same player all the time.
2018 another year of excuses, played too much , bad Refs, wrong colour shorts, wind in the wrong direction ,
Here's hoping for change.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:39 am

Tough game but I`m hoping we play like we did against Man Utd and Liverpool. I know we didn`t win either game but that`s the only way we will beat Chelsea.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:06 am

Another cracking game of football but unfortunately we couldn`t win it on the other hand we didn`t lose it either.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Red Snapper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Another cracking game of football but unfortunately we couldn`t win it on the other hand we didn`t lose it either.

Peace breaks out in the Rainham household then (at least until next week!). That was an excellent game of football if you are a neutral but I needed a lie down after it finished. My nerves were shredded. Why will Wenger not coach defending?
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Red Snapper wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Another cracking game of football but unfortunately we couldn`t win it on the other hand we didn`t lose it either.

Peace breaks out in the Rainham household then (at least until next week!). That was an excellent game of football if you are a neutral but I needed a lie down after it finished. My nerves were shredded. Why will Wenger not coach defending?

Don`t we have a defensive coach I thought Bouldy would take care of that? I looked at Chelsea`s forum `The Shed End` and generally they agree with us that it was a great game of football and probably the right result.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea (prem)official next match thread

Postby Tenbob » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Great game, when we play like this we are a defence away from being the real deal.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Red Snapper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:

Don`t we have a defensive coach I thought Bouldy would take care of that? I looked at Chelsea`s forum `The Shed End` and generally they agree with us that it was a great game of football and probably the right result.

Bouldy's job seems to be sitting next to AW looking glum. I can't imagine our defence would be so absent if he had any input. Has anyone seen him move from the bench during a game? At least Pat Rice used to go to the touchline and shout "go to the ball, go to the ball!", at least that was all he did the time I sat behind the dugout.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat