England

Discuss all things Arsenal

England

Postby Hobart » Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

It shows how far we’ve fallen when our only member of a bang average World Cup squad is Welbeck.
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hobart
Forum Supporter

England

Postby Rainham Red » Thu May 17, 2018 8:12 am

Hobart wrote:It shows how far we’ve fallen when our only member of a bang average World Cup squad is Welbeck.

That`s because of our squad of 23 players only five are English: Holding, Chambers, Wilshere Maitland-Niles and Welbeck. Holding and Maitland-Niles aren`t ready, Chambers never will be ready, Wilshere was ready but is no longer ready.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: England

Postby louder » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:27 pm

God they're shit ! That Squad will need the biggest slice of luck fed to it since the luckiest thing happened to the luckiest person ever. if you get my meaning. We ain't winning Jack with such a shortage of ability in this country.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

England

Postby ForeverRed » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:13 am

Looking from the outside in I thought they looked better last night.

Isn't it incredible how much better Rashford is when Moaninho isn't around? He was excellent last night.

Good luck for the World Cup folks :thumbs:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

England

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 am

ForeverRed wrote:Looking from the outside in I thought they looked better last night.

Isn't it incredible how much better Rashford is when Moaninho isn't around? He was excellent last night.

Good luck for the World Cup folks :thumbs:

You are quite right in what you say about Rashford. He should leave United and go to a Club whose Manager appreciates him. I would love him at Arsenal
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Red Snapper » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:00 pm

All that talk of a new golden generation with pace, talent to burn and incredible camaraderie and they still fall over the ball, pass sideways and make very average opponents look good. It was like watching Arsenal for the last few years!. If anyone had bothered to mark Kane it would have been a loss rather than a scratched out win. Same old same old it seems. At least they'll probably get out of the group this time.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:57 am

Red Snapper wrote:All that talk of a new golden generation with pace, talent to burn and incredible camaraderie and they still fall over the ball, pass sideways and make very average opponents look good. It was like watching Arsenal for the last few years!. If anyone had bothered to mark Kane it would have been a loss rather than a scratched out win. Same old same old it seems. At least they'll probably get out of the group this time.

Have to agree with you snappy. I thought we looked okay first half but second half we were really poor and as for Jessie Lingard words fail me.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat