Arteta..

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Arteta..

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:Signed a new contract apparently?

If true then :banghead2: :banghead2:

One year contract. Good news as he is a respected professional whose experience will be of help to our younger players.

I disagree mate. Although his experience may be beneficial to some of the youngsters, he should be out the door with Flamini.

Typical response from a youngster I expect you want anyone over thirty to be locked away in a home and God knows what you would do with someone like me, potter and snappy :oldgit: ;)
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

One year contract. Good news as he is a respected professional whose experience will be of help to our younger players.

I disagree mate. Although his experience may be beneficial to some of the youngsters, he should be out the door with Flamini.

Typical response from a youngster I expect you want anyone over thirty to be locked away in a home and God knows what you would do with someone like me, potter and snappy :oldgit: ;)

:lol:

My point is that by Wenger giving Arteta a new contract he may think the midfield isn't somewhere that needs to be strengthened. Which would be bonkers, but if we're all honest wouldn't be surprised by him thinking like that.

Does anyone know the financial side to this deal? Just wondering if he's a had a wage increase or not. Mad if he has.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby Red Snapper » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

Oi!!!!
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Re: Arteta..

Postby Northern Gooner » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:22 pm

I don't mind we've giving him another year our players coming through can still learn a lot from him and he's a good player when fit, hopefully his injuries from last season are sorted and he'll be a solid squad player.
Northern Gooner

Arteta..

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:47 pm

And last night was the exact reason I posted this when he signed the new contract. Yes, some could say a good ambassador to the club but he's a player first and foremost, he is no longer good enough. I thought this was plainly obvious but AW must think otherwise.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:19 am

Gone to coach at Man City.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby G's Gooners » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:18 am

Think he wanted to learn under Pep which I can understand. Best of luck to him, he was a good professional for us.
G's Gooners

Postby potter » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Probably felt that last season he learned from Wenger and there was nothing more there and so went with Guardiola for fresh ideas.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:18 am

G's Gooners wrote:Think he wanted to learn under Pep which I can understand. Best of luck to him, he was a good professional for us.

It's comments like this that I really don't understand. What makes him a better professional than anyone else ! The bloke has been a liability for too long and I blame him and Wenger for that.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Previous

Return to Player Reviews