Sanchez

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Sanchez

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:26 am

I Believe Overall wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:In the photo shoot of the team on.com in every picture Sanchez looks like he would prefer to be elsewhere.


Didn't even get cold and wet yet either :(


Stoke in December will sort him out
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12012
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Sanchez

Postby aggressor » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:23 pm

he did look abit lost....
aggressor
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Sanchez

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Sanchez won a landslide poll on Sky Sports as the player of the season so far winning 44% of the votes cast
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12012
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Sanchez

Postby Northern Gooner » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Having a great season the man is amazing I can't remember ever seeing any player put in more of a shift, constantly moving and tracking back. Has it all goals and assists let's hope he keeps it up and links well with our injured players once they are back.
User avatar
Northern Gooner
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Sanchez

Postby louder » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:16 pm

"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10136
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Sanchez

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:59 pm

louder wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11445064/Alexis-Sanchez-has-not-scored-for-Arsenal-in-seven-matches-but-whats-brought-about-the-decline.html

Hmm.


What's burning him out? Your idiot of a leader who wont fucking rest him.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5768
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Sanchez

Postby louder » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:03 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11445064/Alexis-Sanchez-has-not-scored-for-Arsenal-in-seven-matches-but-whats-brought-about-the-decline.html

Hmm.


What's burning him out? Your idiot of a leader who wont fucking rest him.


He's your leader too.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10136
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Sanchez

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:10 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11445064/Alexis-Sanchez-has-not-scored-for-Arsenal-in-seven-matches-but-whats-brought-about-the-decline.html

Hmm.


What's burning him out? Your idiot of a leader who wont fucking rest him.


He's your leader too.


Weird attempt at a wind up. That's not like you ? :tongue2:

You defend a man you want out quite a lot don't you. Bit strange.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5768
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Sanchez

Postby louder » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:23 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11445064/Alexis-Sanchez-has-not-scored-for-Arsenal-in-seven-matches-but-whats-brought-about-the-decline.html
Hmm.

What's burning him out? Your idiot of a leader who wont fucking rest him.

He's your leader too.

Weird attempt at a wind up. That's not like you ? :tongue2:
You defend a man you want out quite a lot don't you. Bit strange.


Not a wind-up. The truth. And a strange comment fro your good self considering you took the line initially. Keep wumming, 'MOD' :?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10136
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Sanchez

Postby I Believe Overall » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 pm

No player could keep up that level of performance for that long- he'll come good again when he calms down a bit :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Sanchez

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:43 pm

:flag:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5768
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Sanchez

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 am

I hope this major volcano eruption in Chile will not affect Sanchez in any way for instance his family living near it. All we want is for him to fly home before the Chelsea game.
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12012
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Sanchez

Postby Red Snapper » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:40 am

Rainham Red wrote:I hope this major volcano eruption in Chile will not affect Sanchez in any way for instance his family living near it. All we want is for him to fly home before the Chelsea game.

Agreed, we want our own Chilean eruption on Sunday!
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
User avatar
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: friern barnet

Sanchez

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Red Snapper wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:I hope this major volcano eruption in Chile will not affect Sanchez in any way for instance his family living near it. All we want is for him to fly home before the Chelsea game.

Agreed, we want our own Chilean eruption on Sunday!


:nodding:
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12012
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Sanchez

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Brilliant interview from him here.. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 07147.html

Exactly the attitude we need.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5768
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Sanchez

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:51 am

I was relieved to read a piece in the paper this morning regarding a report that Real Madrid are preparing a £37m bid for Alexis where he said in direct quotes `I`m happy at Arsenal. I feel comfortable playing for Arsenal and with my team-mates there. I`m not think about moving`
That`s a relief the man is incredible and in my opinion he would be the only player from the current team who would get into the Invincibles team
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12012
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Sanchez

Postby ForeverRed » Sun May 01, 2016 9:11 am

Very worrying when he came off the pitch yesterday. Can't say I blame him being frustrated, bloke wants to win major honours. Looks totally done with Wenger.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5768
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Sanchez

Postby louder » Sun May 01, 2016 1:51 pm

ForeverRed wrote:Very worrying when he came off the pitch yesterday. Can't say I blame him being frustrated, bloke wants to win major honours. Looks totally done with Wenger.


At times I think a lot of us have felt done with Sanchez. His season has hardly been 'legendary'.

Do you see what I did there ?...........:-)
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10136
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Sanchez

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:30 am

Sanchez voted player of the tournament at the Copa America :king:
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12012
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Sanchez

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:01 pm

The threatened protest march of 14,000 fans in Chile in favour of Sanchez leaving Arsenal actually only 10 fans turned up.
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12012
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

PreviousNext


Return to Player Reviews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


cron