****Arsenal vs Manchester United****PL-Official Thread

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm

This could be a real test for us. Ibrahimthebitch tall, and, strong, Ashley Young, the diver, Moaninwhore having tantrums ans trying to influence the officials, the love between Maureen, and, Wenger. It has drama writ large, or, it could just be a damp sqibb. Whatever it is, we need the three points to continue our home momentum, and, to widen the gap between us, and, them.
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Re: ****Arsenal vs Manchester United****PL-Official Thread

Postby Tenbob » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:06 am

Same commitment we showed against the yids and we can collect all three points.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby ichillychill » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 pm

I know the chances we created were in abundance but how many times have we conceded early in big games? Mustafi limping off after the second shows he isn't a big game player, just wanted out of there asap to save face in case it turned into a riot. After the red card I expect some jolt but it looked liked we had spent everything we had. Very unimaginative trying to break them down in the last 10 minutes. Phone would have gone into tv if I saw another scooped pass into the box. Pk shouts, maybe but can't get pass staring at 2-0 down in the first 10 minutes.
ichillychill

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:42 am

Very disappointing but a brilliant game of football.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:44 am

Agree with ichillychill about Mustafi and thought Kos had his worse ever game for us.
We also allowed Pogba and Lukaku to bully us and imo if we had Matic and Pogba in the middle we would be some team.
They remind me of Viera and Petit.
Ozil is playing well but is that because he knows he's in the shop window again .
Anyway as RR said it was a great game .
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 am

All of our tactical naievity was on display. We ran at them but couldn't get past the keeper but we leave too much space at the back and invite 1 on 1 's all over the place. First thing I remember being taught was never to pass across your own penalty area , but then Alan Harris , choppers brother was coaching at the time . Guess that's old fashioned now.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:20 pm

potter wrote:All of our tactical naievity was on display. We ran at them but couldn't get past the keeper but we leave too much space at the back and invite 1 on 1 's all over the place. First thing I remember being taught was never to pass across your own penalty area , but then Alan Harris , choppers brother was coaching at the time . Guess that's old fashioned now.

I also knew Alan Harris when he was a youngster on Chelsea`s books. Occasionally he would bring some of his Chelsea teammates including a lad called Terry Venables over for a friendly game against the team I played for and they usually beat us about 10-0. His brother Chopper was younger than the rest of us so they put him in goal.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
potter wrote:All of our tactical naievity was on display. We ran at them but couldn't get past the keeper but we leave too much space at the back and invite 1 on 1 's all over the place. First thing I remember being taught was never to pass across your own penalty area , but then Alan Harris , choppers brother was coaching at the time . Guess that's old fashioned now.

I also knew Alan Harris when he was a youngster on Chelsea`s books. Occasionally he would bring some of his Chelsea teammates including a lad called Terry Venables over for a friendly game against the team I played for and they usually beat us about 10-0. His brother Chopper was younger than the rest of us so they put him in goal.

Chopper Harris, a name to conjure with. Can you imagine any of our bunch of fairies having that nickname?
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat