Transfer Speculation

Discuss all things Arsenal

Transfer Speculation

Postby spike241 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:10 am

I don't have a problem with Sanogo. Haven't seen him play but even if he's crap it's not exactly his fault.

The excuses for not signing Higuain are getting bloody annoying though.

It started with 'Real Madrid don't have a manager yet'

'The transfer window isn't even open yet'

Now we haven't signed him because he's on holiday!

Or maybe it's because on the pitch and off it we're completely useless! Never any urgency, just sit back and hope for the best.
spike241
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Kent

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby radford149 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 am

MRGNU1958 wrote:hahahah wheres TICK TOCK man today then..hahah hehehe hohohoho


This boy was signed weeks ago. Don't really understand why you're so exited. The clock is still ticking.
Last edited by radford149 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
radford149
 
Posts: 9599
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Transfer Speculation

Postby Allgunsblazin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 am

Arrogant Arsene and his merry men think that all the world and his dogs ambition in life is to join Arsenal, maybe 8-9 years ago but not now... :nodding:
The Arsenal 5 The Scum 2, 26th February 2012 and 17th November 2012.
User avatar
Allgunsblazin
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5790
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Palm Bay

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby MRGNU1958 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 am

i predict Sanogo will be another..."THIERRY HENRY"
User avatar
MRGNU1958
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby usb » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:10 am

MRGNU1958 wrote:i predict Sanogo will be another..."THIERRY HENRY"


Seriously mate I've been listening to you posts for the last few week and tried to button my lip, but I'm sorry I can't do it any longer. You sir are a buffoon of the highest order, if you have nothing to say its best to keep quiet rather than inanely drivel on.
Dein : Arsene if I gave you £100M what would you do with it
Wenger : David I would give it straight back to you
Dein : f**k off you unambitious fool, I need someone with ambition
usb
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby ArsenalMill » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:23 am

usb wrote:
MRGNU1958 wrote:i predict Sanogo will be another..."THIERRY HENRY"


Seriously mate I've been listening to you posts for the last few week and tried to button my lip, but I'm sorry I can't do it any longer. You sir are a buffoon of the highest order, if you have nothing to say its best to keep quiet rather than inanely drivel on.


I'm glad im not the only one whose been thinking this. Generally i've tried to be the higher man and just say this or that is frustrating ... But this post is pure drivel.

Sanogo given his injury record has a higher chance of being a upfront version of Diaby IMO , I realyl hope he proves us all wrong but the evidence is against him atm...
User avatar
ArsenalMill
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Transfer Speculation

Postby ArsenalMill » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:33 am

Mr Gooner wrote:How long is this higuain deal going to take ?????????

It better happen.

We can't just stop there though, need 2 strengthen the squad even more !


Oh haven't you heard, 'we need to qualify for the CL' and 'we tried but just didn't have the resources to compete with bigger clubs'
User avatar
ArsenalMill
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby louder » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Gunnersaurus wrote:
louder wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:[Clubs know we have money now thanks to Ivan, it makes you wonder if it was all a ploy so they can roll out the 'we tried' line when we get no one of note.
For a club that prides itself on being run well you have to say comments he made were a little bit suspect because you know straight away the prices will rise.
Devious or just gormless?

So, from your point of view, should he have lied or should he have held back the truth ? I'm thinking either way he would have been sl*gged off.

Im saying Ivan should have kept his 'powder dry' knowing full well how his comments would affect our business.
He has no need to wave his dick unless he was doing it for a reason.


So he should've said nothing then. Either way, he would've lost in the eyes of some supporters.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10243
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Transfer Speculation

Postby louder » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Allgunsblazin wrote:Arrogant Arsene and his merry men think that all the world and his dogs ambition in life is to join Arsenal, maybe 8-9 years ago but not now... :nodding:


How do you know this ?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10243
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby Gunnersaurus » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:59 pm

louder wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:
louder wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:[Clubs know we have money now thanks to Ivan, it makes you wonder if it was all a ploy so they can roll out the 'we tried' line when we get no one of note.
For a club that prides itself on being run well you have to say comments he made were a little bit suspect because you know straight away the prices will rise.
Devious or just gormless?

So, from your point of view, should he have lied or should he have held back the truth ? I'm thinking either way he would have been sl*gged off.

Im saying Ivan should have kept his 'powder dry' knowing full well how his comments would affect our business.
He has no need to wave his dick unless he was doing it for a reason.


So he should've said nothing then. Either way, he would've lost in the eyes of some supporters.


He could have quite easily said what he normaly says in that there are funds there available for the manager, you know, his usual spin but instead he chose to name figures and name players that we could afford ie Rooney knowing full well what would happen.

To me it looks like hes trying to price us out of the market so he can say that we tried but we cant compete with the bigger clubs, if we can afford Rooneys wages why is 100k a week alegedly scaring the club away from Felliani?

He is the king of spin and so many gullible supporters like yourself buy into his crap.
Gunnersaurus
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Transfer Speculation

Postby Allgunsblazin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 pm

louder wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Arrogant Arsene and his merry men think that all the world and his dogs ambition in life is to join Arsenal, maybe 8-9 years ago but not now... :nodding:


How do you know this ?


I shall let you and you alone work that one out! :nodding:
We The forum are a little bit tired of holding your hand and spoon feeding you... :D
The Arsenal 5 The Scum 2, 26th February 2012 and 17th November 2012.
User avatar
Allgunsblazin
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5790
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Palm Bay

Transfer Speculation

Postby ArsenalMill » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Allgunsblazin wrote:
louder wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Arrogant Arsene and his merry men think that all the world and his dogs ambition in life is to join Arsenal, maybe 8-9 years ago but not now... :nodding:


How do you know this ?


I shall let you and you alone work that one out! :nodding:
We The forum are a little bit tired of holding your hand and spoon feeding you... :D


Well Said !!!

As for your footer dude could i suggest you add :-

Arsenal dump Scum out of Champion League place 2011/12 , 2012/13
User avatar
ArsenalMill
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Transfer Speculation

Postby Allgunsblazin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

ArsenalMill wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
louder wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Arrogant Arsene and his merry men think that all the world and his dogs ambition in life is to join Arsenal, maybe 8-9 years ago but not now... :nodding:


How do you know this ?


I shall let you and you alone work that one out! :nodding:
We The forum are a little bit tired of holding your hand and spoon feeding you... :D


Well Said !!!

As for your footer dude could i suggest you add :-

Arsenal dump Scum out of Champion League place 2011/12 , 2012/13

I shall upgrade my footer accordingly, valid point! :thumbs:
The Arsenal 5 The Scum 2, 26th February 2012 and 17th November 2012.
User avatar
Allgunsblazin
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5790
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Palm Bay

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby louder » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Gunnersaurus wrote:
louder wrote:So he should've said nothing then. Either way, he would've lost in the eyes of some supporters.

He could have quite easily said what he normaly says in that there are funds there available for the manager, you know, his usual spin but instead he chose to name figures and name players that we could afford ie Rooney knowing full well what would happen.
To me it looks like hes trying to price us out of the market so he can say that we tried but we cant compete with the bigger clubs, if we can afford Rooneys wages why is 100k a week alegedly scaring the club away from Felliani?
He is the king of spin and so many gullible supporters like yourself buy into his crap.


The issue of signing Wayne Rooney was put to him (btw, no matter what player he comments on it makes not the blindest bit of difference as he doesn't select players - other than in your world it seems). The highlighted sentence makes you look seriously paranoid. Maybe he said we have money because, you never know what, we may just have money !

Gullible ? Hahahahahaha You're mental, sonny jim !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10243
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby MRGNU1958 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:19 pm

louder wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:
louder wrote:So he should've said nothing then. Either way, he would've lost in the eyes of some supporters.

He could have quite easily said what he normaly says in that there are funds there available for the manager, you know, his usual spin but instead he chose to name figures and name players that we could afford ie Rooney knowing full well what would happen.
To me it looks like hes trying to price us out of the market so he can say that we tried but we cant compete with the bigger clubs, if we can afford Rooneys wages why is 100k a week alegedly scaring the club away from Felliani?
He is the king of spin and so many gullible supporters like yourself buy into his crap.


The issue of signing Wayne Rooney was put to him (btw, no matter what player he comments on it makes not the blindest bit of difference as he doesn't select players - other than in your world it seems). The highlighted sentence makes you look seriously paranoid. Maybe he said we have money because, you never know what, we may just have money !

Gullible ? Hahahahahaha You're mental, sonny jim !



NO WAY..Im the ONLY mentalist on this message board.

FACT!!
User avatar
MRGNU1958
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby ArsenalMill » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:37 pm

louder wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:
louder wrote:So he should've said nothing then. Either way, he would've lost in the eyes of some supporters.

He could have quite easily said what he normaly says in that there are funds there available for the manager, you know, his usual spin but instead he chose to name figures and name players that we could afford ie Rooney knowing full well what would happen.
To me it looks like hes trying to price us out of the market so he can say that we tried but we cant compete with the bigger clubs, if we can afford Rooneys wages why is 100k a week alegedly scaring the club away from Felliani?
He is the king of spin and so many gullible supporters like yourself buy into his crap.


The issue of signing Wayne Rooney was put to him (btw, no matter what player he comments on it makes not the blindest bit of difference as he doesn't select players - other than in your world it seems). The highlighted sentence makes you look seriously paranoid. Maybe he said we have money because, you never know what, we may just have money !

Gullible ? Hahahahahaha You're mental, sonny jim !


Louder I think the point that is being made is this:

There is a time and place for Ivan the Terrible to make his comments, at the beginning of the Transfer window to turn round and say we have £70m + wages to buy a player, is neither the time nor the place.

Why? Because it alerts clubs who own players we're going in for just how much money we have to spend and that way they know that we could afford more than we are offering, if they didnt know the size of our transfer budget then they wouldn't know at what point we have actually reached our ceiling and therefore negotiations or 'holding out' are a waste of time.

Swansea with Williams is a perfect example of this, as is Fellaini with his wage demands, if they didn't know Arsenal had £70m + £200k wages as an option then they wouldn't be asking for over the top demands.
User avatar
ArsenalMill
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby ArsenalMill » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:42 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... ey-joining

Does Jack know something we dont ? Or is he wishing as we are :notlooking:
User avatar
ArsenalMill
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby MRGNU1958 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 pm

i do hope so MILL"sey
User avatar
MRGNU1958
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: Transfer Speculation

Postby NickF » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 pm

ArsenalMill wrote:
Swansea with Williams is a perfect example of this, as is Fellaini with his wage demands, if they didn't know Arsenal had £70m + £200k wages as an option then they wouldn't be asking for over the top demands.


Sorry, I don't agree with this. Most footballers are after as much money as they can get. You don't need to be a mastermind to work out the number of players that have left this summer (especially Arshavin) that there is big money to spend on wages.

In the case of Fellaini, you pay the 24M(?) to release his contract or he stays at Everton - it's a simple as that. Whether we have 70M or 700M is immaterial.
User avatar
NickF
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 am
Location: Southend

Transfer Speculation

Postby radford149 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 pm

july 2nd is at an end and a boy that was signed weeks ago (that we all knew about) is the ones the AW saddos are crowing about. pathetic.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock
radford149
 
Posts: 9599
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

PreviousNext


Return to Arsenal Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests


cron